Apartment - 5819 Av. Christophe-Colomb
Large, bright condo located on the 3rd floor of a triplex,. This splendid condo will delight you with it's old-fashioned 1900's detailed original charm. You will simply fall in love with the 9 foot ceilings, ornate rosette moldings, columns, hard wood floors and bay window. Both bedrooms are double rooms and can include an office and/or boudoir.
* 20% down-payment required.
* Financing with Caisse Populaire de l'Est du Plateau. The acting notary is Me. Gail Cimon.
* The co-owners have a right of first refusal, 48 hours after an accepted promise to purchase.
* The advantages of undivided co-ownership, no condo fees and low municipal and school taxes.
*The municipal and school taxes mention on the listing represent 33.3%.
* Natural gaz hot water heating.
* The dimensions are as per the certificate of location 2020.
* Owner has the exclusive use of the roof.
* Height of ceilings 9'4''
* 3 large bedrooms
* Very large storage that can be converted to a large bathroom and laundry room
* Very close to the metro and public transportation (Metro Beaubien & Plaza St-Hubert)
* Brick wall S-E 2011
* Brick wall N-E & N-W 2012
* Aluminum spiral staircase 2012
* The windows on the facade redone for superior soundproofing 2010-2011
Toutes luminaires, rideaux et tringles
Hot water tank.
|Condo fees||$0.08 / month|
|Year of construction||1915|
|Municipal tax||$1,940 / year|
|School tax||$235 / year|
|Liveable surface||1 334 sq|
|Land||3 237 sq|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating energy||Natural gas|
|Heating system||Hot water|
|Rental appliances||Water heater|
Park - green area
|Type of property||Apartment|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Land dimensions||24.0 x 129.0 pi (irregular)|
|Occupation period||45 days|
|Type of condominium||Undivided|
|Percentage of quota||33.3%|
|Municipal Taxes (2020)||$1,940|
|School taxes (2020)||$235|
|AU||Other||9.6x25.0 ft (irregular)||Other|
|AU||Other||11.4x8.3 ft (irregular)||Other|
|AU||Other||10.7x13.10 ft (irregular)||Other|